COROMANDEL - Price on Application
BAY OF PLENTY - Price on Application
This is our unique and special funeral plan. It is not a formal, traditional funeral service; it is purely a committal. A Simple Farewell is approximately half an hour in the chapel with a maximum of 30 people who are ideally immediate family to keep that intimate and close feeling.
• Our professional fee for a Simple Farewell
• Removal of your loved one to our premises
• The Casket Hire (A casket can be purchased if desired)
• Cremation charges
• Registering the death with the Department of Internal Affairs
• Medical documentation
• Death certificate completed
• Extra charges apply for Newstead and Hamilton (Coromandel)
• All mortuary fees up to a maximum of 3 days (if no embalming required)
• Simple Farewell at the Pyes Pa Memorial Park Chapel only, Pyes Pa, Tauranga for half an hour. A time to say goodbye
We can provide a Celebrant if the family wish to initially welcome the group
and gently guide the family and then at the end, present a
committal reading. The family can come together and talk,
listen and share memories and reminisce as their way of
saying goodbye in a private and reflective gathering.
Favourite pieces of music can be played at the opening and
at the conclusion of the committal. Our special Simple
Farewell is an informal yet supportive way of saying
goodbye. Please note there are special conditions regarding
the placement of Newspaper Notices.
Essential Information - The benefits of pre-arranging a funeral
Pre-planning funeral arrangements will lessen the burden for family and friends at an emotional time. Recording all important information and funeral wishes before the need arises alleviates the stress and keeps the funeral process simple.
We can come to you or meet at our office to discuss pre-arranging a funeral.