COROMANDEL - Price on Application
BAY OF PLENTY - Price on Application
This plan is our comprehensive option for those wishing to farewell a loved one with a formal, ceremonial funeral service either in a church or chapel or a chosen venue.
• Our professional fee for a Traditional Funeral
• Removal of your loved one to our premises
• The Casket Hire (A casket can be purchased if desired)
• Cremation charges
• Registering the death with the Department of Internal Affairs
• Medical documentation
• Death certificate completed
• Use of the Ford Falcon hearse
• All Mortuary fees up to a maximum of 5 days (if no embalming required)
• Use of the Newstead and Hamilton (extra charges apply) or Pyes Pa Memorial Park Chapel, Pyes Pa, Tauranga or other venue for One Hour
• Returning of the ashes
A celebrant or minister officiates the proceedings with
an Order of Service for the congregation. The family chooses
songs or hymns and special readings or poems fitting to
their loved one. Often a eulogy is read or a recollection of
the person’s life is shared for people to reminisce and
recall their own memories. It is a special time, and brings
people together to share and celebrate a life well lived.
Cremation or burial then takes place as the final part of
the journey. placement of Newspaper Notices.
Essential Information - The benefits of pre-arranging a funeral
Pre-planning funeral arrangements will lessen the burden for family and friends at an emotional time. Recording all important information and funeral wishes before the need arises alleviates the stress and keeps the funeral process simple.
We can come to you or meet at our office to discuss pre-arranging a funeral.